Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chapter 2: Fluffy Girl


Hi all...

I'm Fluffy. I am a doe (female) rabbit. I have beautiful golden hair (fur) and I'm so loveable. Let's be friends *winks*

My story began when Daddy bought me from a pet shop in Banting, Selangor. I was so tiny, but I am active. So he chose me. When we arrived home, Mama asked Daddy, "why one so pretty, and one so ugly???" 

I was pretty sure I'm the one she called "pretty".


I was really tiny, like a fur ball. And I love human touch. So, Immediately I was named Fluffy.
 

As I grow older, my cuteness slowly disappear. I became more fierce too. I think it's because of my hormones. T_T

Because of that, Bunny and I are no longer friends.
 

I am very alert, and territorial. I thump feet to show my anger or when I need attention.
 I don't care what people say or think about me. I show them my ass.

Like Pippa Middleton, I think I have a good looking derriere. LOL!
 

Want a hug?

or 

want a BITE?

HeHeHe..

Love,
Fluffy

3 comments: