One fine day, I woke up and found out - THERE'S NO MORE HAY!
So I broke the news to Fluffy and Bunny...
Fluffy: WHAT? No more hay?
Bunny: Ok, May I have fresh pellets please?
*puts pellets for Fluffy and Bunny*
Bunny: *WUEK* Mama, when is hay coming? Bunny dislike pellets. *refused to eat*
Fluffy: I WANT HAY! I WANT HAY *topples food container with pellet all around*
So, Bunny couldn't control his hunger, and practised Yoga to calm his mind down..
(Actually is self-cleaning)
Bunny: Mama, this looks like carrot *bites*
Seeing Bunny and Fluffy unable to eat well. I messaged my supplier, Mr. Timothy from Tinycritterz.com for stock. Initially he told me to order online, but I can't wait anymore. So I requested his kind help, to save me 5kg of hay. Thank God he has the time to meet up and pass me the hay before leaving for United States.
*Bunny and Fluffy is so lucky*
Here's my review/opinion of the hay supplied by Tinycritterz:-
- Colour: green
- Smell: fragrant of grass, smells really nice (like after the grass cutter cuts grass but with a little dried smell)
- Taste: I never actually tried personally, but Fluffy and Bunny would rush to the plastic bag, or stand up anticipating the hay coming to them whenever I re-fill their food. Previously, I bought fruit-flavoured pellet for them, which they love, but since feeding them with more hay, they tend to eat hay first, and then pellet (if necessary). Otherwise, both rabbits will just leave the pellet in their food tray and wait for hay to be refilled.
- Seller: Timothy from Tinycritterz is really friendly and helpful. That is why I like to buy from him.
- Price: as seen on website - RM40 for 2kg with free delivery. Which I find reasonable.
- Disadvantage: Being packed in this bag, the hay become entangle when you want to take it out, causing a mess on the floor. Well, I guess I just have to train my rabbits to "clean" the floor too!